If you are curious to know the CPC (Cost per click) of the keyword related to your niche for better publishing campaign. Then Google have a built in program for you known as Google Adwords. Which advertisers use for their campaign and which also gives us a great overview of current CPC rates in the market. To understand the basic concept we must know what exactly CPC is?
Cost Per Click (CPC)?
The cost-per-click (CPC) is the amount you earn each time a user clicks on your ad. The CPC for any ad is determined by the advertiser; some advertisers may be willing to pay more per click than others, depending on what they’re advertising.
For understanding further terms visit.
How to find Cost per Click (CPC)?
For finding CPC of the keywords follow specified steps.
- Open this link and login your account.
- Go to “Tools & Analysis” –> “Keyword Tool”.
- Enter the keywords you wish to check in the phrase box
- Click on columns option, which will give you a list of options. Choose your required options there along with CPC and apply.
- Click on Search and you’re done.